Sunday, August 8, 2010

Google-o-google.....

Have you ever googled random words that sprung to your mind like "bored" or "spinster" when you realise that all of your friends have found their fare share of prince charmings and drifted off to their wonderlands?? I am a google fanatic if ever there can be one. I have the habit of google-ing (i doubt if there is such a word but its so convenient to use...)each and every word that pop up in my head. I like to google names and i have in fact, searched for all names in my family!! I still remember the entertainment I got from google-ing my name and found 144,000,000 results. I didn't explore every link but I like some of the results I found..Here are a few 


#1
#1  I Like this sticker to start with..:)


#2  An illustration from one of the Children books (i guess..??) by Grace Lin,Children books author and illustrator
#2


#3  The song Amazing Grace...Our hostel warden's husband in Shillong, where I had studied Cl XI & XII
used to sing the first line of this song ..every time he saw me.
#3












#4  Layla Grace Marsh, a beautiful baby who was diagnosed with Stage 4 Neuroblastoma.On March 9, 2010, Layla Grace lost her 10 month battle with cancer.  The last update on her Twitter page reads: “Layla went to play with the angels early this morning. Rest in peace precious Layla. 11/26/2007 – 3/9/2010.”
#4










# 5 Grace Kelly, the original beauty, the true image of Grace and the face that speaks a thousand heartbeats....sighhh
#5

3 comments:

  1. Grace! Nang ilo ni renga :)
    Love your blag. And I miss the putara and the Amazing Grce song :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ku2, Threng u Threng u!!!just doin it for fun...i blog ka tran top nia ooo..Putara must have bcum so very more Putar by now.. hope he's still alive...Rem how we'd escape study hours if he happened to drop by in our room...?? he'd keep on talking and Miss was kinda scared to scold him too..those were good times...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice find :) Yeah you're lucky coz you can google your name. I don't have an english name so I am not going to get such a grand result as you. Plus the nick-name I use online is too common, so there's no point googling my name. Hence the reason I've never done it before. :)

    ReplyDelete