Thursday, August 5, 2010

My BLiRthDaY!!!!

Helooooo!!!!
            So todays my blirthday!! (blog+birth+day)..LOL..ive always wanted to have a blog all of my own but never really knew how to untill today.I was google-ing to kill my boredom when it struck me mind to type "how to make a blog"..(so typical...) and hence Humble Jumble was born.. i dunno if it has already been used but i couldn't really decide upon a name..and i'm sure its going to be a jumble of all sorts of topics so i think it sounds quite appropriate...


            I am no literature genius and i dont write poems... just...gibberish.. but i like to write down cherished moments, embarrassing experiences and yeah..a lot about love and infatuations..(tee hee)..But i aint promising love stories upon love stories..
Im hoping to have loads of fun as i go on and about...



No comments:

Post a Comment